Saturday, June 4, 2011

Peedee, Cowboy Boots, and Sweeties

First off I want to apologize for not updating my blog lately! I have been SO busy, its crazy! I never imagined that I would be this crammed with school work during summer classes. My sister and I have spent  many MANY days at Starbucks trying to get stuff done. (PS- have you tried the new Mocha Coconut Frappucino?? Its TO DIE FOR. You MUST try it!)
So, the moral of the story is, if you are considering taking summer classes then MAKE SURE you are prepared to work work WORK! This picture below is how we have felt lately...only coffee will help us get our projects started!
But anywho, last weekend one of my wonderful friends Mel came to visit me and Laura at ECU and we decided to host a summer style PPT photo shoot right here on campus! Browns, greens and blues are very popular and beachy for summer so thats what we chose to focus on!
Check out this amazing photo story of my friends around ECU (sorry for the picture overdose)...

I hope ya'll enjoyed these pictures of some chic summer style! Don't forget to try the new delicious frappucino from Starbucks and some browns, blues and greens in your wardrobe! Hope you are all having a wonderful first weekend of June! Stay tuned for more PPT posts coming soon...

keep on keepin' on fashionistas
<3 Lindy

1 comment:

Laura Maddox said...

here's a freaking comment, your blog freaking rules.