Saturday, June 25, 2011

PuNk FuNk

I know that I have posted about animal print and punk rock style a lot here on PPT...(awkward silence) but yesterday I bought the CUTEST leopard shirt at Target and I just had to share my outfit with ya'll! I am in LOVE with leopard. It can pretty much spice up any outfit and it looks adorable with bright colors! 
I had planned to take pictures of my ensemble, but I was so exhausted last night that it completely slipped my mind before I put my pajamas on! Thats what sleep does to me. Anywho, I tried to find it on Polyvore but it didn't show up (sad) so instead I put together an outfit that looks the same but it is WAY more expensive! Thank the Lord I know how to bargain shop! Heres the pricier version of what I wore yesterday....(minus the adorable jewelry. I wish.)


leopard
Giambattista Valli sheer top
$733 - net-a-porter.com

Hydraulic shorts
$28 - tillys.com

Frye shoes
$190 - infinityshoes.com

Forever21 stretch bracelet
$13 - forever21.com

Chris Habana cross necklace
$163 - idontlikemondays.us




So next time you are wondering what you could add to your wardrobe to make it a little more funky and fun, then remember LEOPARD PRINT! Just make sure you don't pair it with a trucker hat and Uggs...cus thats just a redneck disaster waiting to happen.


keep on keepin' on fashionistas
<3 Lindy

No comments: