Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Cup of Joe and Cute Clothes

Today my sister and I went to Starbucks and I took a billion pictures! I couldn't turn down the opportunity for a photo-shoot of my twin wearing a cute outfit could I? I think not. Laura was wearing a simple outfit that looked casual but chic, and it went perfectly with coffee and a rainy day! I like to imagine we were sipping lattes at a cozy cafe in France, oh to dream! Here's a picture story of her stylish ensemble that I am going to call...

Lauras Latte
hope you enjoy it!
Earrings: Forever 21
Top: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Jcrew
Belt: Target
Shoes: Gap
Bracelet: Handpicked

Make sure you check out her blog whenever you get a chance. I may be biased but I have to say, she's a fabulous writer! And stay tuned for more Summer Style posts to come on PPT! Have a wonderful Wednesday, ladies and gentlemen!

keep on keepin' on fashionistas,
<3 Lindy

No comments: