Monday, August 8, 2011

Cheap, Chic, & Flawless

So today I was being my usual lazy self online when I came across this picture of one of the most BEAUTIFUL actresses out there...

FREIDA PINTO
She has flawless skin, amazing fashion-sense, and on top of all that her acting isn't too shabby either! I love how she is so natural and 100% genuine with her appearance and her personal style. When I saw this photograph I knew that I had to share her effortless look with all of you, and throw in some similar ideas that would add a POP of color to your wardrobe! Chartreuse looks amazing paired with a summer tan and luckily I've found some pieces in that color that are just as chic as Freida's, but a little bit more casual and a little less expensive!...
Try this option from Warehouse that is ideal for a fancy night on the town! With the halter neckline and a crisscross back, its elegant but still fun!
Price: 64.00
This little number is fierce, flirty and just what you need for a hot summer night! The ruffles add a carefree feel, while the deep V-neckline is sultry enough for a date with your special someone!
Price: 29.80
Every dress needs a some hot heels to rock with it! These wedges from Infinity Shoes are cute enough to wear with jeans, or to pair with the dresses above!
Price: 49.95
Just because her shoes are brown, doesn't mean yours have to be! Off-white is also a fashionable color for summer fashion! Pair these babies from Piperlime with one of those dresses and you won't be disappointed! 
Price: 20.00

Do you have something in chartreuse that is fantastically fashionable? Well send a picture of yourself rockin' that style to PPT's email and it will show up right here on this very post! I hope you enjoyed these looks for less! I will be vacationing for the next few days but a post or two will DEFINITELY pop up so keep your eye out. And the exciting news continues, so stay tuned for that!

keep on keepin' on fashionistas,
<3 Lindy

7 comments:

sara tardiff said...

its such a great color for a dress. and of course she's gorgeous

http://hiimsaratee.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

I love that color and I LOOOOVE those white heels. Love, love love. I need those.

Ashley said...

She is one beautiful actress. Love the dress finds!

caits said...

she looks stunning! that dress is incredible

http://hundredsorthousands.blogspot.com/

ps - the shirt was bought from some suit shop in turkey, i just got it in small

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

LOVE it all!!
i need to go shopping now...

and thanks for stopping by feast.fashion.faves!!

<3

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

I LOVE those off white heels!
Thanks for your comment and I love your blog!

xo
Hilary Mae

MJ said...

She is so gorgeous! She is one of those women who can pull off anything- any color, any silhouette- and just looks effortless and classic!

Thanks for your comment-following you now!
follow me back!

stylebymj.blogspot.com