Saturday, October 22, 2011

Can You Guess?

Obviously, I am not a professional photographer. I LOVE taking pictures, and I have to admit some of them turn out very nicely, but most of them just look like a regular shot. While in NYC with my mom and sister I tired my hardest to shoot some street fashion but I came up a little short with my results because I felt like such a stalker haha! Who knew it was so difficult to sneak a shot? Here are some NYC street style pics...can you guess which ones are mine?

...I definitely need to take some photography classes STAT. Oh well, it was still an amazing trip! What's YOUR favorite thing about New York City?

keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy

1 comment:

Leyna Rowan said...

Love love love street fashion. It's so fun to see how everyday people dress and how creative they can be.

x

-L

http://justbecauseishould.blogspot.com/