Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Leopard Loafers

The leopard loafers that I purchased the night before I left for the Big Apple are my new FAVORITE.
I have found that they look great with jeans, shorts, straight-legs, sweats, maxi-skirts...pretty much anything that you pair them with! And not only are they versatile, but they are EXTREMELY comfortable and can spice up any outfit without even trying. Here are some pictures of chic leopard loafers (with the links) that I found if you are looking for an easy way to pump up your wardrobe...

What's your take on this fierce trend thats prowling across the fashion world? LOVE IT? HATE IT? 

keep on keepin on fashionistas,
Lindy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are lots of women wearing accessories like shoes and all of most uses women accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products.I would like to of all design. All of them are looking amazing!!!!women shoes