Monday, February 6, 2012

Let Me Just Say...

Let me just say... I am EXTREMELY excited for what the future has in store. Not only with my serious relationship and my friends and family, but with my career and my job opportunities. I sincerely feel like the path that I am on is headed in the right direction. No matter what life throws at me, I'm ready to face it head on and chase my dreams. Heart shaped dreams of living in a big city and working in fashion and LOVING what I do. I can't wait to see what's in store for me. It's exciting, isn't it?...Wondering what the future holds for each and every one of us??
classy-in-the-city
(SIGH) I tend to wish my life away. But as I come down off my cloud, I wanted to share with all of you how my hair turned out! I chalked my hair this week and I adore the way it looks. Chic, simple and funky...the ideal combination! Here are some pictures of my hair experiment...
-the chalk I used
-my super frizzy top knot/bun
- finished product (I forgot to take more pictures so excuse my loser expression and frumpy t-shirt)

What do you think?? I loved it. So before you spend your time wishing your life away, make sure you give the chalked hair look a try! It's definitely worth it. Until the next post...

keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy

No comments: