Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stylish & Sick

BLEH. I would get sick during the first week of classes. I feel AWFUL. Seriously, you do not want whatever I am coming down with. My whole body aches, my throat hurts and all I feel like doing is sitting around in layers upon layers of warm clothes drinking coffee and napping.
So I apologize in advance if there are not many posts this week/weekend, but what I am going to leave you with tonight is some boot inspiration. Yes, I know...I already have over 10 pairs, but I'm addicted and I REALLY want some new black boots. Like studded or combat or heeled...something along those lines. I love all the ones that I have but I just want something new and fresh. What do you think of these??

They're amazing right? I am going to look for some tomorrow..and I'm crossing my fingers that I get better VERY soon so I can wear them ASAP! What fashionable things have you been wearing during your first week back?? Tweet a picture to @fashionppt and I'll upload it right here on this post! Hoping ya'll are staying healthy, dry and warm...

keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy

No comments: