Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Get In Touch With A Clutch

I just want to apologize to anybody and everybody who reads my blog for the excessive amounts of myself that have been featured lately. Sheesh! Why didn't anybody mention to me the overdose of Lindy? It definitely needs to be toned down. So today, instead of posting pictures of myself, I am going to tell you about a FUNCOLORFUL and VIBRANT trend for summer and fall 2011...
CLUTCHES. 
As I realized when typing my piece for CSM I realized how often colorful clutches showed up on the runway! They easily spice up your outfit and even splash on some color! Check out these chic ideas....

Make your wardrobe POP this year with a glamorous clutch! It won't disappoint.

keep on keepin' on fashionistas
<3 Lindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loveeee it