Tuesday, July 26, 2011

importune inspiration and EXCITEMENT

Lately I have been SO busy. My family took a trip to Florida and I didn't even get one opportunity to update PPT because we were just going going going! I apologize for the infrequent posts. I promise that I will eventually get back to updating the blog almost everyday! In other news, tomorrow is a
VERY VERY VERY EXCITING 
day for me! I am not going to tell you exactly what is going on, but MAKE SURE you tune in tomorrow night to get the low down! But while I am still regrouping and preparing for my big day tomorrow, I am going to leave you with what is hopefully the last post about summer inspiration! YAY! With school starting in a couple weeks I plan to gradually move on to fashion for Fall, my favorite season!
(pinterest)
But while the air remains humid and we are all still sitting in the 100 degree weather feeling sticky and looking exceptionally great (cue sarcasm) here are some ideas, and reminders, about what to wear that my photographer Allison picked out!...
Not only do you need a chic ensemble for summer, but a hairstyle that keeps you from burning up isn't a bad idea either! Check out how adorable these are...
(pinterest)
These items and up-do's help you stay cool, classy and comfortable during hot summer weather! If you try one of these styles or hairstyles out and want to show readers how flawlessly you rocked it, then send a picture to PPT and it will be reposted on this blog! Can't wait to share with ya'll tomorrow!...

keep on keepin on fashionistas,
<3 Lindy

No comments: